How to measure your feet size:
Well firstly you can measure your own feet by following these simple instructions:
1. Find an A4 blank sheet of paper and a hard flat surface.
2. Place your foot on the paper, including the socks you are wearing.
3. Get a pen and hold it vertically and not at an angle.
4. Then you need to place a mark at the end of your big toe and heel.
5. Then you can also leave marks at the widest part of your feet, if your concerned with exact width measurement.
6. Get a ruler and extend the marks for the big toe and heel.